Employer Call Talk Track
Employer Call - Talk Track and Checklist
Indicates required field
Current Job Openings (Titles/Locations)
1. Research & Preparation
Employer Call - Talk Track Form
LinkedIn - Person and Company
Current Job Openings
Google - Person and Company
FaceBook - Person and Company
Equipment Check - Headset
Have Phone # Ready
Take 30-60 Seconds to "Check-In"
Deep Breath - Connect with Your Center
Clear Your Mind - Focus and Clarity
2. Set the Intention
Get to the Truth
Provide Massive Value
It's All About THEM / For THEM
Deliver New and Unique Solutions
Visualize Success - Partnership
3. Intro - Rapport
Dial Client and Record Call
On Time - Every Time
Hi - Is this (Client Name)?
This is Roberto/Chris/Robin with WWS
How are You Today?
Is This Still a Good Time to Talk?
And You Can Hear Me Okay Right?
Great - I'm Glad We're Able to Connect
How's Your Day Going So Far?
So it Looks Like You're in (City/State)?
4. Purpose of the Call - Expectations
So NAME, I'm one of the Founders here at WWS
And the Reason I Called is to Help You Find and Hire the Right Candidates for Your Company Quickly,
Save You and Your Organization a Ton of Time, Money and Effort. Sound good?
We're Not Recruiters - We're Not a Search Firm
We're Actually a Hiring Exchange
And We've Made It Possible for You to Consistently and Reliably Hire Your Next Great Employee
within 30 Days
for a Win-Win, Succssful Outcome Every Time
How Do We Do It? Well, Differently and Better than Anyone Else!
And the Best Part is It's Absolutely Free for You to Get Started - And I'll Show You How It Literally Pays for Itself
I do want to be respectful of our limited time here today NAME, and to do that, what we've found works best, is for you and I to take a few minutes upfront here together to focus on your business, understand the roles and responsibilities of you and your team
, particularly around your hiring goals and objectives,
what's working well, as well as what might not be working as great as you'd like and could maybe use some improvement.
Before we get started, I just want to let you know that everything we discuss is 100% private and confidential, we NEVER share any of your information with anyone without your permission EVER ok?
So I do have some questions for you if that's alright. And we do typically record these calls if that's ok.
Mostly really just to save time vs taking notes but also make sure we don't miss anything important
Is that ok with you?
Great - thanks.
5. Current Situation / Blue-Printing
A. Your Role and Responsibilities
B. Include Recruiting/Hiring?
C. Team - Size - Direct Reports
D. Anyone Dedicated to Recruiting/Hiring?
E. # of Current Job Openings
F. Typical? High/Low? What is Avg?
G. Future Growth - 2021
H. How Currently Finding Candidates?
Job Boards? Which Ones?
Social Media? LinkedIn/FaceBook?
3rd Party Recruiters/Search Firms?
Company Career Site
Notes / Comments
6. Challenges / Issues
Challenges / Issues
What's Working/Not Working
Finding the Right Candidates?
Time to Hire? Expectations?
How Much of Your Time is it Taking?
How Long Been Looking?
What Keeps You Up at Night
Challenges / Issues / Top 3
Notes / Comments
6. Consequences / Repercussions / Pain
Cost of Inaction (Time/Money/Effort)
What Look Like in 2-3 Months If Not?
Time is Money = Worth $
Notes / Comments
7. Clarity - Truth - Mindset
How Would That Change You/Team/Company
Improve / Impact / Efficiency / Effectiveness
Collateral / Win / Success / Visibility
What Else Could You Be Doing?
What Would You Do with All That Time?
Wish List/Magic Wand - Want/Change?
Have You Looked for Better Options?
Notes / Comments
8. Our Story - What We Found
Refer to Our Story on the Web-Site
* We Were in the Exact Same Position (Tell Our Story - 3 Chapters)
* Hiring - Tried Everything - We Knew There Had to Be a Better Way/Alternative
* Recruiting - Improved As Much As We Could -
We Knew There Had to Be a Better Way/Alternative
* Job Search - Candidates Told Us - We Knew There Had to Be a Better Way/Alternative
Recruiting and Hiring:
* What We've Found Working with Thousands of
* Busy Balancing Schedules
* Juggling Multiple Projects
* With Priorities, Deadlines, Pressure, Stress, Expectations etc...
ulti-Tasking All of These Things
IN ADDITION to Finding and Hiring the Right Candidate(s) for Their Company
* Keeping Them From...
* They Think the Answer/Solution is / They Use Whatever is Available to Them:
* Post to MORE Job Boards
* Spend Even MORE TIme Searching Social Media
* Work with MORE 3rd Party Recruiters
* But All This Does is Make MORE Work / Take MORE Time so the Problem Actually Usually Only Gets Even Worse...
* Often Times Without Even Acheiving the Desired Results (Worse Off Then When They Started)
* So They Find Themselves Looking For a Better Way / Wishing there Was a Better Alternative...
* Sound Like You? Sound Familiar? Can You Relate?
9. Visualize Success - See the Light
What If I Told You That All They/You Really Have to Do is Simply Two (2) Things:
1. Change Their/Your Mindset - Completely Re-Think the Way They've/You've Been Recruiting and Hiring
2. STOP Doing 90% of the Things They're/You're Currently Doing
10. Pre-Qualify - Rules of Engagment
Everything You've Shared with Me is Absolutely Possible and I'm 100% Confident We Can Acheive All of This Together Like We Have with Many Others but It's Going to Require Three (3) Things from You to Be Successful
So Before We Continue, I Would Just Need to Know You Can Commit to These Three (3) Things:
1. Participate in a 10-15 Minute Discovery Call for Each Job/Position/Opportunity (20/20 Vision)
2. Be Responsive/Provide Useful Feedback (Positive and Negative) on Each Candidate w/in One (1) Business Day
3. Take Action Quickly: Schedule Initial Interviews, Schedule Follow-Up Interviews, Extend Offer etc...
Quick Check-In Calls? Once per Week (10-15 Minutes)
11. Provide the Solution:
We've Developed a New, Improved, Unique, Innovative Way to Find and Hire Your Next Great Employee Quickly:
Three-Dimensional (3-D) Hiring!
The Win-Win Success Hiring Exchange - Three-Dimensional (3-D) Hiring! (Recruiting and Hiring?)
Three (3) Components:
* 10-15 Minute Discovery In-Take Call
* 20/20 Vision (Send Questionaire to You Ahead of Time)
* Ideal to Include
Hiring Team Members if Possible But Not Required
* Spend 10-15 Minutes One (1) Time to Save You Hours/Days/Weeks!
* WWS Extensive Team of Job Seekers/Candidates Partners - Interested and/or Referrals (8 Pillars)
(Most Relevant (Function/Industry/Location) - Extensive Network of 120 Million Professionals U.S.)
(Engaged and Motivated) LinkedIn and FaceBook Groups - R2E
* WWS Select Team of Recruiting Partners (8 Pillars)
(Most Relevant (Function/Industry/Location) - Network of Specialized 3rd Party Recruiters and Search Firms)
* WWS Internal Team - Industry Skills, Expertise and Experience (SEE) + State-of-the-Art Technology (AI)
* ONLY Qualified and Interested Candidates - Quickly (Less is More)
* Pre-Qualify, Qualify and Screen and Post-Qualify Each and Every Candidate Three (3) Times (Documented)
* 99.9% UNIQUE Candidates
* And Make it Possible for You to Consistently and Reliably Find and Hire Your Next Great Employee in 30 Days
* Client Portal - Stream-Line and Simplify Everything - One-Source/One Point of Contact/One Agreement
Time-Line You Can Expect:
* Week 1: Receive Candidates (Potential Future Employees) Less is More Avg 5-7 (3-7-10) / Ongoing
* Week 2: Initial Interviews (Free Interview Training / Questions if You'd Like)
* Week 3: Follow-Up/Final Interviews (Free Interview Training / Questions if You'd Like)
* Week 4: Offers/Hires
100% Performance Based
Completely Free to Get Started
Save Signifcant Time, Money and Effort
Pay Only Upon Success
Unlike Everything Else Pay for Upfront
Success Fee - When You Hire
Fee Structure - Incentives
Sense of Urgency
WIN-WIN SUCCESS HIRING EXCHANGE | THE INTERACTIVE PROFESSIONAL NETWORK
DEDICATED TO CONNECTING
EMPLOYERS | RECRUITERS