Win-Win Success Job Seeker Intro Call
Indicates required field
Job Seeker Intro Call Checklist (Internal Use Only)
1. Candidate Resume / Cover Letter
2. Candidate LinkedIn Profile
3. Sample Job Description (If Provided)
4. Initial Win-Win Success Initial Percentile Ranking Score (% Out of 100)
I. Intro - Build Rapport
Hi - Is This (Candidate Name)?
This is (Chris/Robin) with Win-Win Success
Happy (XXXDay) - How's your day going so far?
Is this still a good time to talk?
And you can hear me ok?
And just to be sure, you're somewhere you can talk openly and have a private conversation?
It looks like you're located in (City/State) - Is that right?
I’m glad we’re able to connect.
A. Standard Lead - Contact Us:
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Win-Win Success and how we can potentially help you with your Job Search
save you significant time and effort.
B. Win-Win Success Challenge Lead:
Thanks for sending in your information:
Cover Letter Received
LinkedIn Profile URL
Sample Job Description
Job Interested In and Qualified For?
Active Job Now or Job From the Past?
Initial Percentile Ranking Score Out of 100
So you received your initial Percentile Ranking Score
to thousands of other candidates we've worked in the past 3 years who successfully landed a new job right?
XX% out of 100
And so I’m guessing you’re interested in improving that score right?
Here’s what I’d like to accomplish in the next 10-15 minutes:
1. Let you know a little more about who we are and what we do
2. Definitely learn more about YOU and your background and experience
3. Then we can determine if it's a good match and makes sense for us to work together
Sound good? Ok great.
Familiar with Win-Win Success?
Let me give you a quick overview on who we are:
1. We’re actually a
- what that means is we’re an Interactive Professional Network dedicated to connecting Job Seekers (like yourself), with Companies Who are currently Hiring Now, along with Recruiters and Search Firms and most importantly, all their jobs!
2. We’re all located here in Connecticut but we work nationally in all 50 states including
a. We help Job Seekers/Candidates like yourself land new jobs quickly
b. We work with our hundreds of Employer Clients to help them hire top talent for their open positions and
C. We've partnered with a vast network of Recruiters/Search Firms across the country helping them fill their open jobs faster as well
3. Each of us on the team has 20+ years experience in the Recruiting and Hiring Space (so we’re definitely not rookies)
4. We've successfully worked with thousands of Job Seekers/Candidates like yourself helping them land their next jobs in addition to the many successful placements we've made over the years as recruiters with our many clients and recruiting partners. This includes (their target areas:
which have been some of our key focus areas over the years.
5. Without boring you with all the details, we leverage cutting edge technology along with our extensive Recruiting, Hiring and Job Search expertise to really bring the personal and human aspect back to the entire Recruiting/Hiring Process - most people are really glad to hear that...
The bottom line is we've gotten
good at what we do - in fact our slogan is “Our Job is to Make Sure YOUR Job Search is a Win-Win Success” - so let's see if it makes sense for
to work together towards
Win-Win Success - how does that sound?
So I have a few quick questions for you - I’d like to take the next 5 minutes to go through...
Before I forget, I do want to let you know that everything we discuss is 100% private and confidential - we never share your personal information with anyone without your permission!
II. Job Seeker 2020 Vision Discovery Questions:
1. How Did You Hear About Us?
Referral / Friend
If Other Please Specify:
2. Current Career Status
Part-Time / Contract Work
If Other Please Specify:
3. Interested In New Opportunities?
4. Actively In a Job Search/More Passive?
Active Job Search
Passive - Not Really Looking
5. When Did You Start Looking?
6. SITUATION (Most Recent Position)
Just so you know, I’m taking some quick notes for both of our future reference - I’ll be emailing you a copy of my notes following this call
7. EXPERIENCE (Primary Function #1)
8. EXPERIENCE (Secondary Function #2)
9. # YEARS EXPERIENCE (Primary Function #1)
10. EXPERIENCE (Primary Industry #1)
11. EXPERIENCE (Secondary Industry #2)
12. # YEARS EXPERIENCE (Primary Industry #1)
13. 2-3 Ideal Titles Focusing/Targeting
14. Preferred Location(s)
15. Open to Relocation / Travel
Relocation (Other Locations)
Travel - % of Time / Distance
16. Ideal Time Frame to Start New Role?
17. Permanent - Full-Time Role
18. Type of Targeted Role (Level)
Open to Either/Both
IF MANAGEMENT ONLY:
# Years Management Experience
# of Direct Reports (Range High-Low)
19. Targeted Salary/Earnings Range
20. Hobbies/Interests/Passions (Outside of Business)
Great - thanks for sharing that information - it is very helpful.
III. Job Search Questions:
So now let’s quickly spend a couple more minutes and focus specifically on your Job Search:
Overall, how is your job search going - Scale 1-10?
1. Overall Job Search - Scale 1-10?
Ok - what makes you say that?
2. Are you consistently able to find relevant jobs you’re interested in
2. Consistently Finding Relevant Jobs Interested In and Qualified For?
Do you feel having access to more jobs that are a really good match for you might be helpful?
Access to More Relevant Jobs Helpful?
3. Applying to Those Jobs?
4. How Many Jobs Applied To
5. How many companies have you heard back from a real live person that they’re interested in interviewing you?
5. # Companies Heard Back From
6. # Companies Phone Interviews With
7. How many of those companies have you advanced to an in-person or virtual next step interviews with?
7. # Companies Advanced to In-Person or Virtual Next Step Interviews
8. # of Offers Received
I take it, since we’re talking, you’re interested in improving those results?
9. Interested in Improving Results?
10. Is there anything else you’re
looking for assistance with?
10. Additional Assistance Looking For
IV. S.H.A.R.E. Initiative
The good news is that we absolutely can improve on all of these areas as it relates to your job search and much more (including XXX #10) just like we’ve done for thousands of other candidates like yourself.
We offer this really cool/amazing stand-alone service called our S.H.A.R.E. Initiative exclusively designed to help YOU land a great job quickly. We developed it a few years ago and it’s been extremely popular with outstanding results.
Keep in mind, the S.H.A.R.E. Initiative is a completely separate service from our recruiting efforts, so I just want to let you know upfront, there is a modest, but very
flexible fee for this particular service.
The best part is, we’ve set it up as a performance-based model which means you only pay upon success since it’s completely results driven.
That’s something you’re interested in exploring further?
Interested in Exploring Further?
IF NO: (10 - 15 minutes)
That’s fine , there’s never any pressure. We’re always here to help if you ever need assistance in landing your next opportunity, or know anyone else who does...
Real quick, for marketing purposes, can you just quickly share with me the reasons why you are not interested?
Reason(s) - (If Applicable):
Thanks for sharing that with me - nice to have you as a connection. I wish you only the best in your job search. Let me know how things go and if you land a job or anything changes on your end.
IF YES: (15 - 20 minutes)
Do you have another 5 more minutes so we can go over some of these details real quick:
As I mentioned, we have this exclusive program we’ve developed, which we call our SHARE program (S-H-A-R-E), because we literally SHARE our resources, strategies and decades of expertise with you, to short-cut your job search, and is completely separate from our recruiting efforts. To be honest, this isn’t where we make our money but it’s definitely what we’re most passionate about...
5 Core WorkOuts:
So basically here’s how it works - We have
5 Core WorkOuts (which are one-on-one interactive calls)
WorkOut #1 - Accessing Jobs:
We share our secrets on how to access more jobs - many you’re probably not finding right now including hard to find jobs, exclusive and confidential jobs
WorkOut #2 - Resume and Cover Letter:
Not only do go through each and make sure you’re set up for success, more importantly, we show you exactly what to do with them and how do it so you’re consistently getting more responses and interviews
3 - LinkedIn Profile:
Again, making sure you’re set for success and branded consistently, so that more employers and recruiters are finding YOU!
4 - Phone Interviews:
First of all, let's make sure you’re getting more phone interviews, prepared and acing them to move on to the next step(s)
5 - In-Person or Virtual Next Step Interviews and Offers:
Again, being sure you’re prepared and getting offers to land the jobs YOU really want
Keep this in mind. Just like with every other recruiting firm, our ongoing
efforts are completely free. The BASIC level is we have your resume on file, so if/when we happen to get a (Function/Industrial/Location) job that might be a good match for you, we’ll certainly reach out to you.
However, as you probably know, this isn’t very proactive, it’s much more of a hit or miss, wait and see approach and nothing’s guaranteed. Let’s face it, pretty much every recruiter/search firm says this to every candidate but you rarely ever hear back from them right? You may never hear back from us either...that’s why it’s FREE.
Win-Win Success S.H.A.R.E. Initiative Options:
To keep it simple and provide as much flexibility as possible, we have
OPTION 1. GAME CHANGER PLAN
- A La Carte where you can pick and choose or mix and match any of the 5 WorkOuts in any order. This is least cost effective option where you’d pay $129 per WorkOut
OPTION 2. SPORT PACK
- First 3 WorkOuts (1-3) for $99 per WorkOut
OPTION 3. FAST TRACK
- All 5 WorkOuts - Pay $79 per WorkOut or per Month
We do have one more very unique option that offers the most flexibility called our Super Search.
Everything is exactly the same as Fast Track so All 5 WorkOuts - the only difference is how you pay for it.
You pay less up front - Pay only $39 per WorkOut or per Month. And then there's a small
if and only when you successfully land your next job. Believe it or not, the Success Fee is only 1/10th of 1% of your starting base salary. ($195 plus $500 Success Fee -
$695 Total = $139 per WorkOut)
So again, we try to give you as many options and provide as much flexibility as possible so you can choose the plan that works best for you. We even take all of the risk out of the equation for you. Regardless of which option you select, you are never obligated to continue and you can opt out and cancel at any time.
Do you want to hear something even better?
If we do have any job opportunities from our vast network of clients and recruiting partners, we're recruiting for, that are a good match for you, where we make a placement fee from our client if you’re hired for that role, of course, we’d want to place you in those positions. The best part is if you're hired for any of those positions, we pay it forward and keeping consistent with our spirit of Win-Win Success, we actually pass that along to you and completely refund 100% of anything you’ve paid up to that point. Pretty cool right?
So I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Do you have any questions?
Does this sound like something you might be interested in?
OTHER / COMMENTS
Which option do you feel would be best for you?
Best Option for You:
GAME CHANGER (1)
SPORT PACK (3)
FAST TRACK (5)
SUPER SEARCH (5)
Do You Want to Go Ahead and Schedule YOUR First WorkOut Now?
IF YES, DATE AND TIME
My Next Steps:
Send You a Follow Up Email
Notes from Our Call
WorkOut Options and Pricing
Your Next Steps:
Confirm You Received My Email
Let Me Know If Any Questions
Review the Information
Confirm Which Option Best for YOU
Confirm Date/Time of First WorkOut
WIN-WIN SUCCESS HIRING EXCHANGE | THE INTERACTIVE PROFESSIONAL NETWORK
DEDICATED TO CONNECTING
EMPLOYERS | RECRUITERS
Photo used under Creative Commons from